Friday, January 06, 2006

strange behaviour

You never know what strange things people are going to do. I drove past one of our shops today and saw that it was closed. Thinking that the staff had forgotten to change the clocks, I immediately pulled over and called them.

Oh no, it’s just they were breaking down boxes out the back, and so they decided to lock the door while the shop was unattended.

?

Talking about strange behaviour at work reminds me of a post I read on the Monster Blog. I've always liked Monster as a company. Maybe it's because both they and Jabberwocky have a monster for a logo. Ours is a little more stylised, and theirs is a little more realistic, but I'm sure they're cousins none the less.

Today I have been chained to the pc. My first task was to sort out the design of this blog – I’m getting there. We’ve also had a load of buffet orders in for the shops, and I’ve been going through the sales from SEO Software.

Also, last night I added Google AdSense to a select number of pages on SEO Software. I was please this morning to see that I earned $2 yesterday – not a bad start!

It’s funny how small numbers like that can excite you! I’m a regular at the SitePoint Forums, and the guys there love to compare daily profits. In fact it’s a pretty inspiring place to chat. Tyler Cruz is an interesting guy to read up on. Take a look at his latest major posting here, or take a look at his personal blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home