Monday, October 30, 2006

What is a Full Member?

While it is free to join the One Million Masterpiece, you will need to make a very small donation to one of our partner charities to enjoy full membership.

So what do full members get?

Firstly, full members are guaranteed to be included in the final One Million Masterpiece picture, and their work will definitely be displayed in the final exhibition. Free members do stand a good chance of being included, however when we reach the one million mark new donating members will begin to replace free members within the final picture.

Secondly, full members are eligible to win tickets to our unveiling event next year. We will be choosing twenty members who will each win a pair of all-expenses paid tickets to attend the launch party in London. It doesn't matter where you are in the world, we'll get you there!

Pairs of tickets will be given away for several different reasons, for example member who has referred the most friends and family (see our Leaderboard), members who have made a major contribution to the project, or members who have a special story to tell.

Further details of how these tickets can be won will follow in early 2007.

You can become a full member of the project with a donation of just $6.50. Donations can be made via Paypal or Debit / Credit card by clicking the DONATE NOW button on the right hand side of the screen.

4 Comments:

At 4:06 am GMT, Blogger Emma said...

Hi Paul,
This is Emma, Rick Wilmot's daughter. The One Million Masterpiece is absolutely incredible! I hope that things are well and wish you all the best with this project. I have emailed it out to a bunch of my friends, so hopefully they will join as well. Take care,
Emma

 
At 1:15 am GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Emma, it is great! I have featured your blog post on my own website (stating that it is posted by you on your site and not my writing) so hopefully that will pull in a few more visitors for you! :)

I shall also be donating in the future, good luck Paul.

p.s If there's a problem with me featuring your blog post on my site, please do email me on jay661uk@gmail.com

 
At 8:41 am GMT, Blogger Paul Fisher said...

Thanks for the positive words guys It's been really difficult to get this project going - almost 11 months of hard slog so far and no end in sight, but when ever I receive positive feedback it always picks me up!

No problem at all with your post Jay - in fact I wish other people would do the same!

 
At 10:49 am GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Thanks alot mate. Your work seems to be positive and helpful to people so it's a pleasure to spread the word of your work.

If you ever need any help with projects in the future please do let me know! I've read alot of your blog along with bits and bobs about you and it would be a pleasure to work with you!

Main my area of skill is design and CSS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home