Saturday, April 29, 2006

Third PR company lucky?

In the past few months the charity project has been through more PR agencies than I've had hot dinners. Well, OK, three to be exact - and I like salad.

The first agency kept coming up with crazy ideas that were totally ridiculous. I think our charity concept is pretty unique and will sell itself, but these first guys were treating it like a car that needed to be launched with gimmicks. After several attempts they were ditched.

The second guys we approached responded to our request with a cautionary "we wont deal with you unless you spend xxxx". What a lovely intro - no thanks.

So, during a hectic day in London yesterday I met our latest agency, and I was very glad I took the time to meet them myself. We had a great chat (despite my poor throat still suffering after loosing my voice mid week) and I feel very confident that they understand what I am trying to do. Fingers crossed it's third time lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home