Saturday, April 08, 2006

Launch in sight

The reason for my two month absence has been the growing demands of the charity project and the huge impact it has been having on my life! There simply aren’t enough hours in the day…

Sorry to anyone that’s emailed me recently and is still awaiting a reply. Over the past couple of months there have been times when I’ve felt that this project was falling apart, and times when it has raced ahead. Now I can safely say that we are well on the way to the official launch on June 1st. Some of the support I have received has been extraordinary, so thank you to everyone who has rallied behind us.

We’re at an interesting point right now. More and more people are becoming aware of the project, whether it be through potential sponsors or the charities. The test website is receiving greater and greater levels of traffic which is a bit worrying as we have almost two months to go before official launch, and I’m getting increasingly nervous of a leak.

The main aims now are to get some of the funding in to the bank so that we can building up to the launch. Anyone who’s started a business or social project will know that turning theoretical funding into hard cash is one of the most difficult jobs of all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home