Saturday, January 14, 2006

New Years Resolutions?

So how are you doing with the New Year’s Resolutions? I’ve been working hard on mine, and have actually started letting people know what it is.

2005 was a year of very hard work for me. I was totally obsessed with building my businesses and kinda neglected everything else. The birth of my daughter Ava has sharply refocused my thinking, and over Christmas my world seemed to change.

I’ve decided to bring back the real me in 2006. Along with the gross profit margins, sales and accounts that usually occupy my mind I am going to bring back creativity, passion and fun.

Nothing will get me back to my old self like a new project, so I’ve set one. A big one. In 2006 I’m going to try and raise £1 million pounds for charity.

I’ve spent the first half of January coming up with ideas, and I now think I’ve got it. In fact I think it is such a good idea that I can’t stop thinking about it.

So now to the hard part. First I need to convince my wife, because her support will be crucial. Second, I need to approach some people (family, friends, friends of friends) that I have identified as key to this project. Then the fun begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home