Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Jabberwocky Restaurants December GPM on target for 65%

I have finished the first round of number crunching for December. While sales were not as high as I would have liked, the GPM figure for December is currently calculated at 68%. I know this will come down a little as I am still expecting some invoices to come in, but we should be able to hit our target 65%.

This is excellent news. It means that our price adjustments, buying negotiations and new portioning look spot on – and that we will hit the 65% target for the first time - EXCELLENT!!!

On a negative note, we currently have several thousands of pounds of overdue catering invoices due to us that are starting to cause a real strain on cashflow. Every day I am chasing payment from these (usually) very reliable customers – I desperately need that money in the bank!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home