Monday, January 23, 2006

SEOsoftware.net sold

I finally sold SEOsoftware.net for $7,200, which was a reasonable price considering past performance and future potential. I now have some wrapping up to do (transferring the site etc) but shouldn’t take more than a couple of weeks at most.

This is all part of the housekeeping operation necessary to allow me to focus on the big 2006 charity project. At the moment I have given Nic executive control of the restaurants, with only big issues coming to me.

Next step is a round of meetings in London, starting tomorrow morning. By the end of this week I will know whether the project is going to happen.

I’m pretty sad that the London whale so sadly died at the weekend – I was looking forward to saying hello. I’ve never seen a whale in the flesh, and I guess it will be a little while longer now before I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home