Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The team takes shape

Right, I’ve been very busy putting together the initial team that will help me achieve my £1 million charity donation by December 31st. Our first strategy meeting took place yesterday, and I now have a long list of things to achieve within two weeks.

If in two weeks we don’t hit our targets the project will be dropped, so the next fourteen days are critical.

My list is:

  1. Fine tune the project pitch and distribute to team members to use in emails etc.

  2. Find a production company that will follow us through the year, and produce the final television show on December 31st

  3. Conduct initial research into corporate sponsorship that will cover the projects running costs

The project that will actually raise the £1 million is top secret, and must remain so until March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home