Thursday, September 21, 2006

Finally, we've reached the 1,000 mark

Switched on my computer this morning to a pleasant surprise. All the hard work that Susaye and I put in yesterday paid off and the OMM membership finally broke the 1,000 mark last night. I guess it wasn't such a surprise as I was hoping that it would over night - knowing that most of the deviantArt users are based in the US.

More users means more email invitations flooding out which is a very good thing. One concern that Eamonn raised was that a large amount of our outbound mail is being spam filtered, so we really need to get someone to look at that. If you know anything about the technicalities of email please let me know!

Today I'll be spending much of my day on administration and catching up on things that I've promised people. The last few days I've been working intensely on the Schools Programme we intend launching, and the funding behind it, and so I literally haven't seen the light of day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home