Friday, May 05, 2006

The trouble with blogs

I had some really really good news yesterday, but contractually I can't talk about it yet. So why be annoying and mention it here? Well I don't know, but I just thought I should.

See, that's the trouble with blogs. The best blogs are access-all-areas, but in the business world you just can't get away with it. I guess I could risk it, but then I might loose a deal, or tip off my competition. Tricky.

I guess this is a entrepreneurial lesson of sorts. When you own businesses you know everything that's happening in your little world, but you have to control how this knowledge filters through to other people. Sometimes you will be several different people in one day, representing multiple faces of the same truth with each person you talk to.

Although I try and keep things open and honest, it's definitely a survival skill that you need to master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home