Monday, June 19, 2006

My travelling desk

After the Bill Gates interview that exploded the sale of flat screen monitors (because he had a triple screen setup on his desk), I thought I’d share a shot of my current desk. It’s compact, and neatly fits onto the drop down tray of most trains and commercial airliners.


Yes, I’ve been doing a lot of travelling over the past few days as the project steams towards launch. I promise a comprehensive update in a couple of days when the servers are up and running…

1 Comments:

At 7:51 am BST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting how you manage to keep it simple. You can actually run a business without an expensive computer, and you just need to have your gadgets and motorola cellphone accessories. And I find it amazing, how you still use a notebook!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home