Sunday, June 04, 2006

Why MySpace is MyGrandmaSpace

I’ve been keeping a project blog on Myspace now for a few weeks, and I have to say that I just don’t get it.

My major issue is the lack of customisation possible, particularly on the blog pages. There are a few tiny tweaks that you can make, but they pale into insignificance when compared to blogger. The name implies that this is the place on the web that you can make your own, but it is no more my own space than my grandmother’s house!

So I’m going to have a re-jig. First, I’m going to move this website back onto the blogger servers, just so that I know it will cope should the charity project site send over a decent amount of traffic. Second, I’ll implant my blog posts from MySpace. Third, I’m going to apply a new template, and lastly I’ll change all of my links etc.

It’s 4am on Sunday morning and I can’t sleep. Hell, you’ve gotta find something to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home