Monday, July 03, 2006

MySpace BackTrack

First time round I just didn’t get MySpace, but now I’m starting to warm to it. I think the problem was that I was trying to use it solely to blog. Blogger is definitely better for blogging – and so it should – but MySpace is a social network. Without any MySpace friends I couldn’t see the appeal, but now I'm starting to realised the potential.

It started when I added Cleo from Golden Goose PR. Looking though her list of friends, I clicked on the Radio1 DJ’s JK and Joel. Then I noticed that they had my brothers Girlfriend Jade listed, and from her account I found my brother and a whole load of other people I recognised.

Now I’m starting to want to find more friends for my list, and to do that I’m thinking about how to make MyParticularSpace more attractive with some custom HTML. Hey presto, and addiction is forming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home