Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I need some new pictures. Say cheese.

Yesterday was a bit quieter than I had anticipated. I spent much of the day on the plans for new features for the OMM plus a new homepage design. I thought we might hit 3,000 but we're still not there yet.

I also had to delete our first user this morning. This guy had made up all his details and had drawn an extremely offensive picture. In normal circumstances the image would be retained but obscured from view, however each account must have valid personal details for Guinness World Records to validate the attempt, therefore happily I could delete this guy without a seconds thought.

I also had a Myspace message this morning saying that I needed a new profile picture because my current one makes my head look squashed. Flattery will just get you everywhere! I just love being told that I'm unphotogenic (?) first thing in the morning.

Well sir, your email actually coincides with a requirement for some new photos for a local newspaper, therefore I will actually be changing it in the very near future. Watch this face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home